Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

Hi my name is Jemima, I go to Saint Mary's School in Gisborne New Zealand. I'm in Year 6. I live with my parents and my little sister. My parents are from New Zealand.

At school I like doing art, P.E. and maths.  I'm really good at swinging around the bars on our school playground.  I really enjoy reading and at the moment I am reading the Ranger's Apprentice series.  This is my first year playing netball and I hope to get better at it during the season.

This year I am really looking forward to the Science Fair because we didn't do that at my other school and it is something new for me.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Jimmy and happy to have you back into New Zealand. Looking forward to seeing you play netball tomorrow. I loved spending my birthday with you here in Gisborne. Lots of love your one and only Godmother. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.